Warranty and Disclaimer
All aftermarket carbon fiber parts may require modifications for perfect fitment. Hardware is not included with purchase. We highly recommend professional-experienced installation for all carbon fiber parts. Items sold by ROTtec Motorcycle are designed and intended for off-road uses only, and should be used for their intended purposes only. ROTtec Motorcycle does not take responsibility over buyer installation, modification, and unusual stress of the products. The buyer assumes all responsibilities for determining the suitability of the products. ROTtec Motorcycle is not responsible for any damages incurred either directly or indirectly on the vehicles or operators/passengers within the vehicles.
Merchandise covered by a manufacturer’s warranty is sold with the warranty by the manufacturer extended to the purchaser. We will be happy to assist in obtaining fulfillment of a manufacturer’s warranty.
Other than applicable manufacturers’ warranties, there are no warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
All products require professional installation. Buyer understands that some products may require modifications for correct fitment. Minor adjustments may be necessary as part of the normal installation process. All carbon fiber products will not sustain any force or weight, for they could be cracked by such force or weight. If the buyer wishes to paint the products, he or she must pre-fit the parts to the vehicle before painting to ensure proper fit. There are absolutely no returns on painted products.
ROTtec Motorcycle packs all products carefully to prevent damage during shipping. However, damage may still occur occasionally. All damages must be notified to carrier and the dealer within 24 hours. Damaged merchandise must be completely repackaged in the original packing and we will arrange for the return.
All products require professional installation. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore, it is NOT considered to be defective. In addition, most carbon fiber products are hand-crafted, and no two items will be identical. Small imperfections such as wavy weaves, small bubbles, and clear coat blemishes are inevitable. Pictures are required to demonstrate true defects on products prior to exchange.
If you find an error with your order or find you need to return or exchange an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help find a quick and easy resolution for you. Customer service will provide you with a return authorization number and answer any questions regarding the product return/exchange procedure.
Defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt, and incorrect items received may be returned without penalty. Your shipping charges will be waived. When we receive your return, we will inspect the item and provide a replacement or issue a refund. If the product is not found to be defective, shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
Full Credit Will NOT be Issued Due to Improper Packaging. The packages are not treated gently during shipment and without the proper packaging, the products can become damaged. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the package are protected. Under no circumstance will ROTtec Motorcycle accept a return of product that is damaged due to the negligence of the customer. Remember, the products are still your property until ROTtec Motorcycle receives them back.
- SPECIAL ORDERS cannot be returned.
- Orders shipped via UPS or ROTtec Motorcycle shipping program are charged freight both ways on refused shipments.
- Credits will be issued to the credit card used on the order. If payment received was cash or check, we will refund by check to the billing address.
- Wheels cannot have had tires mounted; please test fit (All) wheels prior to mounting on vehicle and or tires.
- Duties, taxes will not be refunded on items returned for any reasons
- We won’t accept responsibility for any costs exceeding the cost of the part for all returns
- If the buyer decides to return any part of the ordered item, he or she must contact us and receive a return authorization within three (3) days of receiving the parts.
- A Return Authorization number (RA number) will be issued to the buyer by ROTtec Motorcycle and it must be written on the outside of the packages being returned.
- Returned products must be received back at ROTtec Motorcycle within ten (10) days of issuing the return authorization.
- There is no return for any parts that have been used, modified, painted, or installed.
- All returned products are subject to a 30% restocking fee, and shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- All Customs, Duties and Taxes are not refundable.
- All products which are approved for return are for store credit only.
- All products returned must be in the original shipping carton and packing in the same condition as it was originally delivered or shipped.
- Only the original buyer may request for a return of products.
- All returns, regardless of the underlying reason, must be sent shipping prepaid. Any returns sent shipping collect or without RA number will be refused and returned to the buyer at his or her own expense.